Diverse role for a legal administrator to join a global top-tier firm and support different practice groups. Stunning office in the CBD.
- Award winning international law firm with state-of-the-art facilities
- Great training and onboarding experience with supportive mentors and team leaders
- Salary package up to $65,000 package with lots of exclusive benefits
This respectable international firm is one of the largest law firms throughout Asia and Australia with offices across the globe. Being known for their fantastic reputation and strong culture, they have recently been named Australian Law Firm of the Year.
The Melbourne CBD office is seeking an enthusiastic team assistant to start immediately on a permanent full-time basis.
As a Team Assistant, you will be working closely with the administration team to provide proactive admin support to the team leaders and fee earners in the firm.
Some of your duties include:
- Preparing and amending legal documents and correspondence
- Arranging meetings and conferences
- Managing files including opening, closing and archiving
- Conducting research
- Monthly billing and reports
To be successful in this role, you will ideally have:
- A minimum of 6 -12 months legal administration experience working in a law firm
- Billing experience will be highly regarded
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite and strong computer/typing skills
- Strong and confident communication skills
- High organisational skills to manage conflicting priorities
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Attractive salary package up to $65,000 package
- Great onboard training and ongoing learning and professional development opportunities
- Highly supportive and inclusive environment with approachable team leaders and mentors
- Access to an exclusive range of benefits including flexible working, health and wellbeing programs, free gym membership, corporate discounts, sporting and social events and regular team bonding events
Please click on the 'Apply for this job' button or email firstname.lastname@example.org direct. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion regarding this role or to explore other career opportunities please contact:
Ref No: SL160121
Phone: (03) 8602 7405
Applications close 15 February 2021. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.