Located in the heart of Brisbane CBD, this world class Accountancy and Business Advisory firm is seeking a new office administrator to join their busy team.
Supporting the leadership team and professional staff in the Business Advisory and Tax division, our client is looking for a superstar who can assist with:
- Collation of Income Tax Returns and Financial Statements, along with various other correspondence to clients
- Preparation of client invoices and other documents associated with month-end
- Corporate compliance such as downloading and sending out Company Statements, preparation and lodgement of ASIC forms
- Contribute to the efficient management of the Administration Team
To be suitable for the team, you will require:
- Experience in an accounting firm (essential)
- Ability to communicate with clients and colleagues in a professional manner
- Capable of solving day-to-day problems effectively
- Ability to plan and organise
- Confident in using various technologies to contribute to an efficient workplace and interested in learning new platforms
Please click on the 'Apply for this job' button or email email@example.com direct.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion regarding this role or to explore other career opportunities please contact:
Ref No: LNM19065
Phone: (07) 3231 1205
Applications close 12 May 2021.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.