- A refreshing role with variety to work across multiple practice groups
- Extensive onboarding and thorough training provided
- Genuine opportunities to progress your legal support career
This respectable international firm is one of the largest law firms throughout Asia and Australia with offices across the world. Being known for their fantastic reputation and strong culture, they have recently been named Australian Law Firm of the Year.
The Melbourne CBD office is seeking an enthusiastic team assistant on a permanent full-time basis with an attractive salary up to $65,000 package! Some of the staff benefits on offer include flexible working, free gym memberships, discounted health insurances to name a few.
As a team assistant, you will be part of a centralised hub providing general admin support to legal professionals and practice executives in your designated practice group. Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Answering calls and taking accurate messages
- Preparing and amending legal documents
- Arranging meetings and conferences
- Managing client files and reports
- Assisting with general research
- Billing and expense management
To be considered for this this role, you must have experience in a similar role working in a professional firm in addition to:
- Proven legal administration experience working in a law firm is highly regarded
- Experience with billing processes and billing software
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite and strong computer/typing skills
- High organisational skills to manage conflicting priorities
- Strong communication skills to liaise with senior stakeholders
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Attractive salary up to $65,000 package depending on experience
- Great onboard training and ongoing learning and professional development opportunities
- Highly supportive and inclusive environment with approachable team leaders and mentors
- Exclusive staff benefits including flexible working arrangements, free gym memberships, health and wellbeing programs, regular social events and team bonding events.
Please click on the 'Apply for this job' button and submit your CV in a Word format. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion regarding this role or to explore other career opportunities please contact:
Ref No: SL19252