At empire group we talk to people every day about what their "ideal job" is, and quite simply they want to "feel understood and be part of a something"! Life is too short not to fulfil this dream and work with like-minded people. That's why empire group was created and why it is thriving!
At empire group our head office is located in Brisbane, with a team of 20 including 9 Recruitment Consultants across Legal and Tech & Dig. Due to growth, we are looking for a superstar Administrator to come on board to assist us. As the Team Coordinator supporting 5 Recruitment Consultants, your role will be busy and varied and no two days will be the same! Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Drafting and formatting candidate profiles
- Conducting reference checks
- Drafting and posting job advertisements to Seek
- Managing candidate records & client marketing lists
- Liaising with clients and candidates
- Sourcing candidates through mediums such as Seek and Linked In
- Assisting with organising client functions and events
- Greeting clients / candidates
- Database management including scanning and data entry of new information
- Ad-hoc administrative tasks as required
This is a fulltime role working 8:30am - 5:00om Monday - Friday and would be a great opportunity for a law student wanting some exposure to the industry prior to graduating, or a law graduate not wanting to practice as a solicitor.
The ideal candidate for this position will have relevant industry experience, in the form of a Law Student, Law Graduate, Legal PA or as a Recruitment Administrator. In addition, you will:
- Be a highly personable and confident person who enjoys being part of a dynamic and successful team
- Have strong written communication skills and be interested in creative drafting tasks
- Have strong organisational and time management skills, with the ability to manage competing priorities in a time-sensitive industry
- Have strong Microsoft office and database management sills
- Have a positive, 'can do' attitude!
In return, you will be joining a premier recruitment agency and working with a highly successful branch of the business, however the biggest bonus of all is hard to quantify - it's our culture. Enjoy where you work, become part of a truly cohesive and successful team, and be rewarded for your hard work.