Working with a leading global law firm, our client provides exceptional standards of service and has become a trusted adviser to local and global corporates, financial institutions and governments in all areas of commercial law.
We have an exciting opportunity available for a Team Executive to join the Dispute Resolution team in Brisbane on a permanent basis.
As a Team Executive you will provide a high level of support to the Partners. You will assist with the development of comprehensive knowledge of clients, markets and work streams. Some key areas of responsibility will be:
- Client Management
- Preparing monthly bills and reconciling expenses
- Extensive Diary & Travel Management
- Monitoring and managing inboxes for Partners including filing emails
- Business Development/Marketing
You will have experience with and provide:
- High degree of initiative, pro-activity and problem-solving skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- Strong written communication skills and keen attention to detail, with the ability to draft correspondence and presentations
- Effectively work with challenging clients or stakeholders
- Effective delegation skills
- 5 years + legal experience within Litigation
Please click on the 'Apply for this job' button or email email@example.com direct.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion regarding this role or to explore other career opportunities please contact:
Ref No: TM18915
Phone: (07) 3231 1205