Legal Admin Assistants working in a centralised hub supporting legal professionals in a global top-tier firm in a stunning CBD office. Full-time and part-time positions.
- Work life balance - full-time or part-time 3 days per week
- Supportive and inclusive work culture
- Career progression opportunities
This respectable international firm is one of the largest law firms throughout Asia and Australia with offices across the globe. Being known for their fantastic reputation and strong culture, they have recently been named Australian Law Firm of the Year. The Melbourne office is experiencing an exciting period of growth and is seeking an enthusiastic team assistant to join the Melbourne CBD office on either a full-time or part-time hour
As a Team Assistant, you will be part of a centralised hub providing general administrative support to the legal professionals and practice executives across all practice groups.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Preparing legal documents
- Arranging internal and external meetings
- Organising travel and accommodation
- File management
- Billings and reports
- General administrative duties
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Previous legal administration experience is essential
- Strong computer skills including proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite and typing skills
- High organisational skills to manage conflicting priorities
- Excellent phone and customer service manner
- The ability to maintain a professional presentation
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Attractive salary package up to $65,000 package
- Great onboard training and ongoing learning and professional development opportunities
- Highly supportive and inclusive environment with approachable team leaders and mentors
- Wide range of employee benefits including health and wellbeing programs, sporting and social events.
Please click on the 'Apply for this job' button or email email@example.com direct. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion regarding this role or to explore other career opportunities please contact: