Our client is one of Australia's leading digital marketing solutions providers with over 30,000 clients nationally. They are seen as a pioneer and industry leader for providing marketing solutions and are currently expanding their digital team. So, they can continue to lead in providing innovative solutions within their sector, an opportunity for a Business Analyst to join their Gold Coast team.
As the Technical Business Analyst, you will be responsible for documenting, designing, and building workflow improvements to their Salesforce platform. You will collaborate with multiple internal stakeholder groups to gather requirements, build the improvements, and oversee the testing and Go-Live activities.
You will be part of a cross-functional delivery team who will be accountable for the end-to-end improvement of the company's primary workflow platform. This is a hands-on, technical position which will see you both document and configure the improvements to their Salesforce platform.
- Demonstrated experience in analysing business processes and documenting workflow improvements.
- Previous hands-on experience configurating Salesforce platforms using Salesforce Lightning Components
- Experience with Lean Six Sigma or similar process improvement / evaluation frameworks
- Software Testing & UAT Experience
- Strong stakeholder engagement and communication skills with the ability to translate technical and complex concepts to non-technical users.
If you would like to be considered for this role please apply online marking your CV to the attention of Shane Driver - Team Leader Technology