Our client is one of the most reputable Banks in Australia and is looking to engage with a Senior Technical Business Analyst.
As part of an IT improvement project, an opportunity for a Technical Business Analyst to join their Brisbane office has become available.
- Conduct scoping and elicitation exercises for projects and documenting the business and functional requirements
- Build relationships through liaising with stakeholders, software developers, vendors and other technology teams to clarify requirements and design solutions
- Undertake research and objective, critical analysis to draw accurate conclusions that recognise and address business needs and issues
- Prepare business cases that describe and justify the technology change initiatives
- Plan and co-ordinate User Acceptance Testing
- 4+ years' in a Business Analyst position incorporating:
- Experience with a wide range of IT technologies and products
- Proven, demonstrable documentation, research, troubleshooting and testing skills.
- CBAP or CCBA
- Proven ability to work in a small team with a consistently large number of projects/tasks running concurrently
- Ability to define use cases, user stories and user design
If you have any questions or would like a confidential conversation about the opportunity, reach out to Roberto Perez on 0432 542 545 or email email@example.com