Our client, a national law firm, is looking for a Technology Trainer to join their team to assist with developing a technology learning and development framwork. The role is based in their Melbourne office.
The role will include, among other things, the following responsibilities:
- Developing the learning and development framework in lin with learners' needs in relation to induction, current and new technology front end products.
- Undertake training needs analysis.
- Identify, negotiate with and engage external training partners as necessary.
- Deliver training as required, including induction, new software roll outs, training for all firmwide systems and training upon request.
- Develop training content using a variety of methods.
- Maintain an up to date knowledge base.
Ideal Candidate's Experience
- Training experience within a corporate environment.
- Experience with but not limited to Microsoft Outlook 365, Outlook, OneDrive, Word, Excel etc.
- Communications systems such as Microsoft Teams.
- SharePoint or knowledge based systems.
- Practice Management Systems such as Aderant.
- Document Management Systems such as Imanage.
- Business Systems such as payroll, HR and expenses.
If this role sounds of interest and you feel you have the skills and experience, please apply or contact Adam Saunders on email@example.com.