Fast paced role for an experienced Conveyancing Clerk/Paralegal or Conveyancer to run residential files from start to finish. Rewarding career in a supportive environment. This is a Temp 1 year role!
- Work close to home in South Melbourne
- Easy-going Partner and friendly bunch for Solicitors
- Join an innovative and technology advanced practice
A well-established boutique law firm based in South Melbourne. The firm works across a number of different industries and pride themselves on their close-knit and supportive work environment.
As the Conveyancing Clerk, you will be responsible for running conveyancing transactions from start to finish.
Your main duties will include:
- Handle Sales and Purchase of residential files, off the plan and sub-division files from start to finish
- Liaising with client, banks, agents and other stakeholders
- File and database management
- Billing and calculating adjustments
- Other general administrative tasks
To be successful in this role, you will ideally have:
- Previous experience as a Conveyancing Clerk, Paralegal or Conveyancer
- Proficiency with PEXA settlements
- Excellent communication skills to liaise with clients and stakeholders
- High level of attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to remain calm under pressure
WHATS IN IT FOR YOU?
- 1 year Temp Full-Time role!
- Convenient located in South Melbourne with close proximity to public transport
- Comprehensive training and ongoing professional development
- Be part of a supportive, close-knit team and work closely with a down to earth Partners
Please click 'apply for this role' to submit your application. For further details, feel free to contact Nada Ayache on 0449 508 311.