Our client is seeking an experienced Commercial Property Secretary/Paralegal to assist them on a temporary basis. Commencing ASAP, you will work on and ongoing fulltime basis, and your responsibilities will include:
- Acting for buyers and sellers of off-the-plan residential property
- Acting for buyers and sellers of existing commercial property
- Retail shop leasing
- Liaising with and managing relationships with clients, agents, brokers and financiers
- Drafting, preparing and reviewing property documentation and correspondence
- Conducting property searches
- Preparing settlement figures and attending settlements
- Liaising with regulatory bodies
- Practice Evolve experience is essential
To be suitable for this position you will have a minimum of 3 years' property secretarial and or paralegal experience, ideally in Commercial Property. You will also possess great client communication skills and be available to commence immediately.
To be considered for this role, or to express your interest in other similar roles, please forward your resume and covering letter in Microsoft Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close 4 December 2020. Please note that only short listed candidates will be contacted.