TEMP CONVEYANCING CLERK
- Boutique law firm located in the heart of the CBD
- Full-time hours in the office, ASAP until mid to late January 2021
- Proficiency with PEXA is essential
Our client is a progressive boutique commercial law firm with a modern office in the heart of the CBD. The firm prides themselves on their high-quality work whilst having a friendly and welcoming office environment.
Due to an increased workload over December and January (with possibility to extend further), the firm is seeking an experienced conveyancing clerk to assist over this period on a temporary full-time basis in their CBD office.
As a Conveyancing Clerk, you will work closely with a Property Lawyer and run conveyancing matters with minimal supervision.
Your main duties will be to:
- Manage conveyancing files from initial instruction through to settlement
- Draft correspondence and prepare contracts
- Conduct searches and obtain certificates
- Lodge documents and coordinate settlements via PEXA
- Liaise with clients, banks, agents, solicitors and other stakeholders
- Billing and invoicing
To be successful in this role, you will ideally have:
- Experience as a conveyancing clerk or similar role is essential
- Proficiency with completing settlements on PEXA
- Excellent communication skills to liaise with clients and stakeholders
- High level of attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to remain calm under pressure
WHATS IN IT FOR YOU?
- Highly attractive hourly rate
- Assignment may be extended
- Great onboarding and system training
- Modern CBD office with support from a property lawyer
Please click on the 'Apply for this job' button or email firstname.lastname@example.org direct. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion regarding this role or to explore other career opportunities please contact:
Ref No: SL111221
Phone: (03) 8602 7405
Applications close 14 January 2021. Please note that only short listed candidates will be contacted.