TEMP LEGAL ASSISTANT - FAMILY LAW
Support a senior partner in an established family law team. Reputable mid-tier law firm in CBD. Fun, face-paced team environment. 6 week role!
As a legal assistant, you will be supporting the Senior Partner in the Family Law team.
Your responsibilities will include (but not limited to):
- Diary and email management
- Coordinating team meetings and events
- Drafting correspondence and preparing documents and letters
- Assisting with court preparation including filing and briefs
- Liaising directly with clients, barristers and courts
- Monthly billing and client reporting
To be successful for this role, you will have ideally previous family law legal administration experience, together with:
- Experience supporting senior lawyers in a family law practice
- Advanced computer skills including MS Office, typing and formatting skills
- Excellent phone manner and strong client liaison skills
- Ability to work autonomously in a fast-paced environment
- Strong organisational skills to manage competing priorities and deadlines
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Support and mentoring from senior partners and lawyers
- Inclusive and friendly working environment that encourages a work life balance
- flexible working arrangements
- 6 week Temp position from July to September
Please click on the 'Apply for this job' button.