Legal Assistant - Trade Marks
- Leading IP firm with a spectacular CBD office
- 5 week temporary assignment
- Weekly pay!
Our client is one of Australia's largest IP specialist practices known for fostering a great working environment between fee earners and support along with their highly regarded reputation as market leaders within Intellectual Property!
Joining the trade mark team, you will be supporting a busy Senior Associate with various secretarial and administrative tasks including:
- Dictaphone typing
- Diary and calendar management
- Handling hard copy documents including evidence for trade mark oppositions
- Preparation and reporting of AU/NZ Trade Mark New Filing Applications
- Preparation and reporting of Trade Mark Acceptances
- Preparation and reporting of Trade Mark Certificates of Registration
- Drafting and lodging trade mark documents
- Managing telephone communications with IP Australia
- File management and monitoring deadlines
To be successful in this role, you will ideally have:
- Previous experience in an Intellectual Property practice
- Strong technical skills including MS office Suite, fast and accurate typing skills
- Exceptional communications skills to liaise with clients and external stakeholders
- High attention to detail
- Solid time management and superior organisational skills
What's in it for you?
In return you will gain the opportunity to work for Australia's largest Intellectual Property Practice, with a firm that really encourages the progression and development of their staff.
For a confidential discussion please contact:
Ref No: DG19635
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.