Temporary Legal Secretary/Assistant
- National law firm
- Previous legal secretarial and/or administrative experience required
- Work close to home in this western suburb!
- Immediate start
Our client is a well-established law firm with a number of offices located up the east coast of Australia, with the Melbourne office centrally located in CBD and on the doorstep of public transport. The firm prides itself on delivering the highest level of professionalism to all their clients while fostering a great day-to-day culture with all their staff.
Our client is seeking an experienced legal secretary or administrator to provide temporary support to their firm in Melton. Your day-to-day responsibilities will include:
- Diary and inbox management
- Scheduling appointments and expert witnesses
- Preparing and amending documents
- Preparing and collating briefs and court books for Counsel
- Liaising with clients, lawyers and other parties
- File management
- Monthly billing
- General administration (photocopying, scanning, etc.)
To be successful in this role you must have:
- 2+ years as a Legal Secretary in a similar role
- Experience within personal injuries is highly desirable
- Exceptional time management skills
- The ability work autonomously and within a team
- A strong work ethic and proactive attitude
- Excellent attention to detail
If you are a driven team player looking to support the top level, you will be rewarded with both a competitive salary and be part of a great team - APPLY TODAY!
To be considered for this position, please apply below with your CV in Microsoft Word format.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.