This global law firm offers a highly collaborative, inclusive and social workplace that supports flexible working and wellbeing initiatives to ensure its staff have a good work life balance. The firm is committed to diversity, including championing working parents and developing senior female leaders.
An opportunity has arisen for an experienced legal secretary to join the firm's Melbourne CBD office in their growing Intellectual Property Team on a temp full-time basis for a minimum of 4 weeks.
As a legal secretary, you will support the Intellectual Property Leader and 2 partners across patents, trademarks, copyright matters. Your responsibilities include (but not limited to):
- Diary and email management
- Assisting with client queries
- Preparing and drafting documents and correspondence
- Liaising with clients and external parties
- Database and file management including opening/closing matters
- Monthly billing and reporting
- Organising travel for the assistant practice group leader
To be successful in this role, you will ideally have strong legal administration experience working in a law firm as well as:
- Experience supporting partners in an intellectual property or litigation practice is essential
- Strong technical skills including advanced MS Office Suite, elite system, billing procedures and legal CRM systems
- Exceptional communication skills to confidently liaise with senior stakeholders
- Proven organisational skills to managing competing tasks and deadlines
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Attractive salary, depending on experience
- Wide range of employee benefits including flexible working options, ongoing support and health and wellbeing programs
- Down to earth team culture, supportive environment where you will work with a high degree of collaboration and autonomy