- Leading Australian independent law firm
- Beautiful offices in the heart of the Perth CBD
- Immediate start
This is an international law firm with an enviable reputation globally. This sought after employer has received multiple employer of choice awards and pride themselves on the quality of their employees. The Melbourne office is based in the heart of the CBD in state of the art offices and has a team made up of experienced and inspiring professionals.
As the Receptionist, you will be supporting a busy practice as the first point of contact for clients and visitors. Your main duties will include:
- Answering incoming phone and email inquiries
- Handling overflow administration from legal secretaries
- Managing the database and opening and closing files
- Court runs, delivering mail and daily banking
- Processing mail and organising courier deliveries
- General legal administration support
Ideally you will have previous experience working as a receptionist within a law firm in addition to:
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- An outstanding phone manner and personable attitude
- The ability to work well under pressure
- Demonstrate attention to detail and have excellent administration skills
- The ability to maintain a professional appearance
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
In return, you will be remunerated with an attractive hourly rate and have an opportunity to join a well-known reputable law firm where you can expand on your existing skill set.
To be considered for this position, please click 'apply for this job' to submit your application. For more information, please contact Donella Gressieux on 03 8602 7409.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.