TEMP RECEPTIONIST - NATIONAL LAW FIRM
- Day-to-day variety
- Fast paced working environment
- Immediate start!
Our client is located in the heart of the Canberra CBD and is an independent national commercial and business law firm with a fantastic reputation!
This reception position will see you be the face of the firm, ensuring that all visitors, callers and Partners and employees are greeted and attended to in a responsive, friendly and professional manner with a focus on service excellence.
Your duties will include:
- Handling internal and external phone and email inquiries
- Front of house meet and great
- Administering bookings for internal services including rooms, catering and facilities equipment.
- Taking ownership of the presentation of the reception area and all meeting rooms and boardroom.
- Processing mail and organising and recording courier deliveries
- Providing backup support for other roles within the team as required, including support as required for the central switchboard.
- Assisting the events team with on-site event coordination.
- Taking responsibility for administrative tasks, e.g. updating databases
In order to be successful in this role, you will have:
- At least 3 years' experience in a similar reception/administration role in a law firm or corporate environment
- The ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment,
- Enjoy taking initiative and have exceptional interpersonal skills with the
- The ability to communicate at all levels including language barriers
- Experience with a computer booking system CABS; Computer Aided Booking System will be highly regarded!
To be considered for this position, please apply below with your CV in Microsoft Word format. Alternatively, email me directly on
Ref No: DG19011
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted