TEMPORARY Commercial Property Paralegal | Urgent!
Work for this well established law firm based in on the Gold Coast. Your responsibilities will include:
- Acting for buyers and sellers of off-the-plan residential property
- Acting for buyers and sellers of existing commercial property
- Residential conveyancing from A-Z
- Liaising with and managing relationships with clients, agents, brokers and financiers
- Drafting, preparing and reviewing property documentation and correspondence
- Conducting property searches
- Preparing settlement figures and attending settlements
- Liaising with regulatory bodies
You will have a minimum of 5 years' paralegal experience within Conveyancing or Commercial Property and experience in off the plan transactions. You will also possess great client communication skills and be available to commence immediately.
To be considered for this role, or to express your interest in other similar roles, please forward your resume and cover letter in Microsoft Word format to Tarnya Mangano firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.