- Work at a large Melbourne CBD firm with an excellent reputation
- Must be admitted/qualified to apply
- Immediate start
- Qualified lawyers on a working holiday visa are encouraged to apply!
Our client is a large, global CBD based law firm that prides itself on their culture and collaborative working environment and feel that they offer a welcoming, supportive workplace.
You will be working on a discovery project within a team where you will be reviewing documents on a subjective/legal coding determining relevance/privilege, reviewing issues in a database under supervised instruction.
Your duties will involve:
- Reviewing and determining issues
- Subjective coding
- Enter information into a discovery database
- Meeting KPI's
- Working Monday to Friday - full day hours with the opportunity for overtime
Our client is seeking candidates with a strong litigation background and/or discovery paralegals
with subjective and/or objective coding experience using Ringtail. You will be required to work in a group environment reviewing documents on an electronic database and other various tasks when required.
You must be a qualified lawyer and have previous document review experience to be considered for this role. If this sounds like you, please contact us ASAP!
Please click on the 'Apply for this job' button or email firstname.lastname@example.org direct. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion regarding this role or to explore other career opportunities please contact:
Ref No: DG2937
Phone: (03) 8602 7409