Global organisation with offices around the world. Interesting large eDiscovery document review project. Almost immediate start.
- Must be admitted/qualified to apply
- eDiscovery experience is essential
- Work remotely at home
- Qualified lawyers on a working holiday visa are encouraged to apply!
Our client is an impressive international eDiscovery organisation that provides legal services to clients all around the world and they are now seeking experienced Document Reviewers to assist them with a document review matter.
As a Document Reviewer, you will be working on a discovery project within a team where you will be reviewing documents on a subjective/legal coding determining relevance/privilege, reviewing issues in a database under supervised instruction.
Your duties will involve:
- Reviewing legal documentation and determining issues
- Legal coding, determining relevancy/privilege
- Enter information into a discovery database
- Meeting KPI's
Our client is seeking candidates with a strong litigation background and/or discovery paralegals with electronic document review experience as well as:
- Experience using an eDiscovery system such as Ringtail or Relativity
- Completed law degree or similar qualification
- Full working rights in Australia
Please call Donella Gressieux on (03) 8602 7409 for a confidential discussion or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Ref No: DG301120
Applications close 30 December 2020. Please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.