Our client is currently seeking an experienced Senior Legal Secretary to assist on a temporary basis. Commencing immediately, your duties will include but not be limited to:
- Diary/meeting management
- Dictation typing
- Correspondence and document preparation (commercial law, family law, wills & estates and property law)
- Liaising with clients
- Preparing initial engagement letters and cost agreements
- Monitoring emails and communicating with clients and other parties
- Witnessing documents (ideally be a JP/Comm Dec)
- Invoicing and general office support duties and personal assistant tasks
- A high level of competency with legal software (ideally Practice Evolve) and strong typing skills are a must
To be suitable for this role, you will have a minimum of 5 years legal experience working in a number of areas of law including, commercial, family, wills and estates and property, excellent interpersonal skills to liaise with clients and stakeholders and strong prioritisation and time management skills. In addition, you will have the ability to work as part of a team, while being proactive and using your initiative.
You will have excellent Microsoft Word, Excel & Outlook skills as well as a typing speed of no less than 70 wpm.
To be considered for this role, or to express your interest in other similar roles, please forward your resume and covering letter in Microsoft Word format to email@example.com
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.