- Temp to perm
- Great working environment
- Immediate start
Our client is a Family Law Specialist with over 30 years' experience across the Family Law jurisdiction helping their clients manage separation, divorce, property settlement and parenting issues.
This role will be assisting two Senior Associates and a Junior Lawyer within the Family Law team. Your responsibilities will include;
- Diary Management
- Liaising with clients
- Preparation of court documents and briefs
- File Management
- General day-to-day administration support
You will have at least 3 years practical legal secretarial experience working within a Family Law department in small or large firm. In addition to this, you will have:
- Excellent technical skills
- A reliable, well presented and an upbeat team focused attitude
- High level of attention to detail
- Fast and accurate typing speed
- Experience with Leap and Legal Aid will be high advantageous
In return you will gain the opportunity to work for a fantastic law firm in an extremely supportive working environment!
Please click on the 'Apply for this job' button or email email@example.com direct. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion regarding this role or to explore other career opportunities please contact:
Donella Gressieux (SK930885A)
Ref No: DG23222
Phone: (03) 8602 7409
Applications close 11 December 2020. Please note that only short listed candidates will be contacted.