Our client, a leading accounting firm who provides expert advice to international brands, small businesses and government bodies across a range of industries are looking for a temporary Team Assistant to provide general assistance to their advisory division.
Over the next 4-8 weeks, you will be required to use initiative and be able to manage multiple tasks efficiently and to tight deadlines with attention to detail. You will need to be proactive, confident and bring a mature approach coupled with exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Reception relief - Being the fist point on contact when the phone rings
- Organising incoming and outgoing mail
- Travel management
- Diary management
- Document preparations and correspondence
- Administration support in preparing proposals
- ATO Lodgements
- Maintain client databases
- Monthly invoicing
- Ad-hoc administration
What you will bring
This role would ideally suit a candidate with previously administration experience in a financial firm. To be successful in this role your qualities, skills, knowledge and tasks will include:
- Intermediate skills in Microsoft Office programs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Experience with XPLAN and/or Praemium
- Ability and confidence to interact with staff of all levels
- Demonstrated honesty and integrity when managing client information
- Team oriented
- Exceptional organisational abilities
- Commitment to efficient administration/process improvement
Please send your CV and covering letter in Microsoft Word format or email firstname.lastname@example.org direct. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion regarding this role or to explore other career opportunities, please contact:
Phone: (07) 3231 1205
Applications close on 11 December 2021.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.