This is a well-regarded and established intellectual property specialist practice in the heart of Melbourne CBD. With offices nationally, the firm has an extensive history in the market with clients globally and are well known for their great workplace culture and flexible working environment. Due to an increase of work in the firm, the Trade Marks team is seeking an Assistant to support their team on a permanent full-time basis.
As a Trade Mark Assistant, you will be part of a close-knit team supporting a Partner and a few Attorneys.
Your duties will include:
- Diary and email management
- Drafting correspondence and documents
- Filing applications and liaising with external parties
- Monitoring deadlines
- Managing the databases
- General administrative duties
To be successful in this role, you will ideally have:
- Solid experience as a Trade Marks Assistant or Intellectual Property Secretary is essential
- Strong technical skills including MS Office, formatting and typing skills
- Exceptional communications skills to liaise with clients and external stakeholders
- High attention to detail and accuracy
WHATS IN IT FOR YOU?
- Thorough on-boarding and training program
- Ongoing professional development to develop your career
- Friendly and supportive work culture that genuinely encourages work life balance
- Attractive salary package up to $75,000 package with a wide range of employee benefits including flexible work arrangements, health & wellness programs and study leave to name a few
Please click on the 'Apply for this job' button or email firstname.lastname@example.org direct.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion regarding this role or to explore other career opportunities please contact:
Ref No: SL8028
Phone: (03) 8602 7405