Our client is a local government organisation that aspires to empower leaders, enable people to make a difference and has a culture of learning and high performance. This role will be within The Family and Children's Services Department who focus on delivering a broad range of Early Years Programs to support the best possible outcomes for families and young children.
As a Transition Project Officer, you will be reporting to the Kindergarten Expansion Lead undertaking and analysing research for the development and execution of Councils response to the State Government's Kindergarten Expansion initiative. You will join a small team working collaboratively to design communication and stakeholder strategies for senior executives. More specifically your responsibilities will include but are not limited to the following:
- Investigate, collect and integrate relevant research and data to inform risk analysis of service options
- Develop internal and external communication strategies to manage the roll out of the Kindergarten expansion
- Support the development and implementation of key stakeholder engagement strategies to inform on community issues
- Plan, draft and deliver reports based on internal consultation
- Report and discuss issues relating to the proposed kinder expansion project
- Demonstrated experience in planning, drafting and delivering advice and reports to senior executives
- Strong skills in stakeholder management, data analysis, program costings and time management
- Solid experience in projects, time management and assisting in the delivery of desired outcomes
- Proven experience and knowledge of the role, functions and policies of local government
- Highly proficient across the MS Office suite
- High-level written and verbal communication skills
Please click on the 'Apply for this job' button or email email@example.com direct.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion regarding this role or to explore other career opportunities please contact:
Donella Gressieux (SK930885A)
Ref No: DG123348
Phone: (03) 8602 7409
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.