- Trust accounting experience essential
- Supportive finance team
- Join one of Australia's favorite law firms
A leading Australian law firm located in the heart of the CBD has been growing their presence in the market at a rapid rate and is known to foster a great work culture between support staff and fee earners.
As a Trust Accounts Clerk, you will be providing support to the Trust Accounting team.
Your main duties will include:
- Receipting of trust monies against relevant matters and invoices;
- Bank reconciliations;
- Daily payment runs including creating cheques and EFTs;
- Following up internal and client queries;
- Assisting with settlement preparation;
- Liaising with internal departments;
- Data entry and filing.
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Experience in a similar role in either a law firm or professional services;
- Excellent attention to detail;
- Accurate data entry skills;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills;
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel and Word.
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Salary up to $55,000 package on offer;
- Be part of a reputable mid-sized firm that encourages a friendly, collaborative and supportive work environment;
- Ongoing professional development opportunities to develop your skills;
- Access to a wide range of employee benefits including social functions, team events, health, wellbeing and fitness programs.
Please click on the 'Apply for this job' button or email email@example.com direct. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion regarding this role or to explore other career opportunities please contact:
Ref No: SL2852
Phone: (03) 8602 7405