- 3 years Legal Accounts Clerk/ Trust Accounts experience is essential
- 3 month temporary contract
- Immediate Start!
Our client, a national law firm is seeking an experienced Trust Accounts Clerk. Duties include:
- Receipting and Payments for Trust and Office Accounts
- Inputting Office Creditors
- Payment of Creditors monthly
- Maintaining various Weekly and Monthly Spreadsheets
- Investing funds on behalf of clients from Trust Account
- Bank Reconciliation for Trust General and Service Accounts
- Printing weekly team reports for each Department
- Trust Transfers
To be suitable for this position, you will have a minimum of 3 years' previous experience as a Legal Accounts/ Trust Accounts Clerk. You will have a high attention to detail and accuracy, proven ability to work both autonomously and as part of a team and exceptional customer service skills. You will be proficient using Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel - experience using Aderant is highly regarded.
Please apply by forwarding your resume and covering letter in Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.