The Firm & The Role
Our client is a major commercial law firm based in the heart of the Sydney CBD and they are looking to recruit an experienced wills & estate layer to their Sydney office. This commercial law firm has a reputation for excellence and the partners are recognised for practising law differently, being innovative and building strong relationships with their long established client base.
The firm has a broad client base with clients across various industry groups eg financial services, manufacturing, property, construction, resources, technology, government. And this particular team acts for high net worth individuals, SMEs.
Our client is seeking a lawyer with at least 8 years pae in the wills & estate planning space. Experience with high net worth individuals and complex asset structures will be advantageous. This is an opportunity to play an important role in the further growth of the team.
This role will also see you taking an active role in the mentoring and development of more junior lawyers.
Skills & Experience
- You will be a wills & estate lawyer with at least 8 years pae (you will be either a Senior Associate, Special Counsel or even a Partner/Principal)
- Client following is highly desirable as is a strong network and connections
- Ability to business develop, market and further grow the wills & estate team
- First class technical skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A forward thinking and innovative way to deliver legal services
- Highly-developed organizational skills
- Ability to work independently, but within a team-focused environment
- Ability to supervise, mentor and develop junior lawyers
- Drive, ambition and enthusiasm for practising law differently
Culture & Benefits
Our client pays its lawyers at the very top of the market and as this is a senior position you will be remunerated well. This is the perfect opportunity for the senior wills & estate lawyer who wants to join a supportive and progressive environment and further grow their corporate profile and their corporate practice.
Our client promotes an inclusive and diverse environment and our client is committed to providing equal opportunity regardless of gender identity, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation or life stage.
Lastly, our client values flexibility and encourages their staff to work in ways that meet their work/life commitments.
For a confidential discussion regarding this role or to explore other career opportunities please contact:
Marianna Tuccia BA, LLB (SK912353A)
Ref No: MT20069
Phone: 0422 671 673