The Firm & The Role
Our client is a major commercial law firm and they are looking to recruit an experienced wills & estate lawyer with at least 5 years pae. This commercial law firm has a reputation for excellence and the partners are recognised for practising law differently, being innovative and building strong relationships with their long established client base.
The firm has a broad client base with clients across various industry groups eg financial services, manufacturing, property, construction, resources, technology, government. And this particular team acts for high net worth individuals, SMEs, rural clients and medium sized corporates.
Our client is seeking a lawyer with at least 5 years pae in the wills & estate planning space. Experience with high net worth individuals and complex asset structures will be advantageous. This is an opportunity to play an important role in the further growth of the team.
Skills & Experience
- You will be a wills & estate lawyer with at least 5 years pae
- Ability to business develop, market and assist with the further grow the wills & estate team
- First class technical skills
- Ability to supervise more junior members of the team
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Highly-developed organizational skills
- First class client management skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently, but within a team-focused environment
- Drive, ambition and enthusiasm for practising law differently
Culture & Benefits
Our client pays its lawyers at the very top of the market. This is the perfect opportunity for the experienced lawyer who wants to join a supportive and progressive environment and further grow their profile. On top of a generous salary are other benefuts such as the opportunity to participate in learning and development programmes including leadership programmes, support for further study.
Our client promotes an inclusive and diverse environment and our client is committed to providing equal opportunity regardless of gender identity, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation or life stage.
Lastly, our client values flexibility and encourages their staff to work in ways that meet their work/life commitments.
For a confidential discussion regarding this role or to explore other career opportunities please contact:
Marianna Tuccia BA, LLB
Ref No: MT19353
Phone: 0422 671 673
Please send your CV in Microsoft Word format. Applications close 7 June 2021. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.