Our client is a long established and well-regarded firm with satellite offices throughout South-East Queensland. The firm has an outstanding reputation for developing long lasting client relationships and achieving great results for their clients.
The firm are looking for an experienced Wills & Estates Lawyer to lead their well-established Wills & Estates practice. This is fantastic opportunity for a lawyer who is looking for a new challenge and a passion for succession law. The work will involve Estate Planning, Estate administration and estate litigation. Experience in all 3 areas would be an advantage but not essential.
Our client is looking for a lawyer who has:
- at least 4 yrs experience in Wills & Estates law.
- an unrestricted practicing certificate.
- solid drafting skills
- strong attention to detail
- An ability to communicate with and manage clients well.
- an ability to run your own files independently.
- Confidence to be involved in the business development side of the firm
- Relaxed atmosphere
- Busy practice
- Supportive environment
- Promotes professional and personal growth
Our client promotes a supportive and collaborative working environment.
There is also a solid pipeline of work sitting and waiting to be worked on, with strong existing client relationships to tap into.
For a confidential discussion regarding this role or to explore other career opportunities please contact:
Ref No: RM20255
Phone: (07) 3231 1207
Applications close 11 January 2021. Please note that only short listed candidates will be contacted.