Our client is a well-regarded national law firm looking for a 2-5yr PAE wills & estates lawyer to join their growing team.
The firm has a down to earth culture offering:
- high-calibre of wills & estates matters.
- mentorship and guidance; partners have an open door policy.
- clear internal progression opportunities.
- opportunity to work in a close-knit team and grow autonomously.
In the role you'd work on a broad range of matters including:
- Estate planning.
- Estate administration.
- Estate litigation.
- Trust disputes.
- Probate and superannuation.
- Family provision applications.
The successful candidate will ideally have:
- strong attention to detail and legal drafting skills.
- time and client management skills.
- ability to work well in a team and autonomously.
- confident dealing directly with clients and fostering relationships.
- strong technical ability in the wills & estates space including estate planning, administration and litigation experience.
For a confidential discussion regarding this role or to explore other career opportunities please contact:
Ref No: ZN19168
Phone: (07) 3231 1201
Please send your CV in Microsoft Word format. Applications close 8 May 2021 but interviews will commence as soon as possible. Please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.