Our client is a well-regarded Toowoomba law firm looking for a junior wills & estates lawyer to join their growing team.
The firm has a down to earth culture offering:
- high-calibre of wills & estates matters.
- mentorship and guidance; partners have an open door policy.
- clear internal progression opportunities.
- opportunity to work in a close-knit team and grow autonomously.
In the role you'd work on a broad range of matters in the estate planning and administration space, providing you with the skills for a successful legal career.
The successful candidate will be at least 1yr PAE and ideally have:
- strong attention to detail and legal drafting skills.
- time and client management skills.
- ability to work well in a team and autonomously.
- confident dealing directly with clients and fostering relationships.
- strong technical ability in the wills & estates space including estate planning and administration.
For a confidential discussion regarding this role or to explore other career opportunities please contact:
Ref No: ZN19628
Phone: (07) 3231 1201
Please send your CV in Microsoft Word format. Applications close 10 July 2021 but interviews will commence as soon as possible. Please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.