- Work close to home - drive to work!
- Role available immediately
- Join a growing team!
Fantastic opportunity for an experienced Wills and Estates Paralegal to join this close-knit team. You can expect your day to day duties to include:
- Reception including taking client calls and greeting clients
- Drafting wills, POAs, probate documents
- Data entry
- General administration duties
The successful candidate will have the following
- 1-2 years' experience within will and estates and preparing documents listed above
- Strong organisation and communication skills
- Friendly and warm personality when liaising with clients
- High level of attention to detail
You will be given the opportunity to work in a supportive and friendly environment with this boutique firm close to home and in return will receive a competitive salary package.
Please click on the 'Apply for this job' button or email firstname.lastname@example.org direct. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion regarding this role or to explore other career opportunities please contact:
Donella Gressieux (SK930885A)
Ref No: DG32340
Phone: (03) 8602 7409
Applications close 6 January 2021. Please note that only short listed candidates will be contacted.