We have multiple positions available commencing ASAP.
- Conveyancing Paralegal- We currently have multiple roles available in the Sunshine Coast, Brisbane CBD and the Gold Coast. Our clients are seeking experienced conveyancing paralegals to assist due to an increase in work. Residential conveyancing experience using LEAP and PEXA is highly desirable.
- Legal Assistants - All Skill Levels/All Areas- We are seeking legal assistants from 6+ months experience to assist over the Christmas - February period of time with a possibility of securing an ongoing temporary role.
- Legal Receptionist - We have numerous firms wanting to assistance to cover leave over Christmas and the new year. Assignments anywhere between 3 days - 6 weeks. Duties include answering the phone, general scanning and filing and managing the inbox.
- Legal Assistant - Work at a Top Tier National firm supporting the Senior Legal Assistants/Paralegals. Working in various areas of law. Minimum requirement of 1-year experience in a law firm.
- Conveyancing Assistant - Bayside location. Working with the conveyancers and assisting them with file opening, date tracking and conducting searches.
How does temping work?
Our clients require temps for a variety of reasons - to cover annual leave or sick leave, to backfill a permanent vacancy, or if they are going through a particularly busy period. That's where you come in!
Temp roles can be for a day, a week, a month, 3 months or longer! Each one is different, and each one is a fantastic opportunity to gain some invaluable legal experience at a reputable law firm - while earning a great hourly rate!
Are you suitable for temp work?
As our clients require their temps to 'hit the ground running', it is essential you have at least 6 months' previous working experience in a law firm. In addition, you will:
- be professionally presented,
- have a positive, "can do" attitude,
- be willing to learn and take on any task,
- be organised and proactive, and
- have great communication skills.
What are the benefits of temping?
- You choose when you want to work! Whether it be during your uni holidays, until you leave on your overseas trip or until you find a permanent role - you decide when and for how long you'd like to work.
- Earn a great hourly rate and make some extra cash! We pay our temp team a top hourly rate.
- Try before you buy! Work in various law firms in various areas of law and gain invaluable legal experience.
To be considered for the above positions, please apply below with your CV and covering letter in Microsoft Word format. Alternatively, email Tarnya Mangano on firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.