The Firm & The Role
My client is a well-established plaintiff law firm and they are looking to recruit an experienced personal injury lawyer with workers compensation and work injury damages experience. This plaintiff law firm leads the way in compensation claims.
My client is looking to appoint an experienced personal injury lawyer with at least 2 years post admission experience in the area of workers compensation and work injury damages.
You will work closely with senior lawyers but also hit the ground running with your own matter load. This is a fast paced working environment and there is no shortage of work.
Skills & Experience
The ideal candidate will have:
- 2 years PAE experience in the area of personal injury law and particularly in the areas of workers compensation, work injury damages
- Be driven, enthusiastic and ambitious
- Commercial nous
- Strong attention to detail
- Highly developed organisational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Team focus - enjoy working as part of a committed and collaborative team
- Ability to work independently
Benefits & Culture
On offer is a generous salary package. Other benefits include:
- friendly, dynamic and supportive working culture
- appreciation and reward for your hard work
- career progression and development
- Work/life balance
- resonable budgets and KPI's
- approachable partners and open door policy
- support for further study, attendance at industry events, payment for external CLE's and seminars
Our client promotes a cohesive, supportive and collaborative working culture.
For a confidential discussion regarding this role or to explore other career opportunities please contact:
Marianna Tuccia BA, LLB
Ref No: MT22063
Phone: 0422 671 673
Please send your CV in Microsoft Word format.
Marianna Tuccia is a former lawyer and is passionate about helping lawyers in their next career move. If the above role isn't what you are looking for, reach out to her so she can assist you in finding the right one!