- Workplace Lawyer/Associate
- 3 -5 years pae exceptional team, exceptional opportunity
- Top notch variety of work, great mentoring
Are you an experienced and passionate Workplace Advisory Lawyer? Do you have a solid career history (backed up by strong academics) and are frustrated by lack of opportunity for career development and growth within a stable, friendly team?
The client and role
Our client invites you to apply to join their cohesive team, where personality and diversity are valued.
- You will need to have at least 3 +-years post admission experience, preferably gained in a boutique, mid or top tier firm.
- You will be hungry for the opportunity to work on a vast array of exciting and challenging matters and take responsibility as required.
- You will be exposed to quality, high profile matters from a diverse range of private companies, the public sector, listed companies and employer groups on a wide range of workplace relations issue. These will include workplace relations strategy, enterprise bargaining, collective labour disputes and litigation, individual employment arrangements and litigation and more.
For a confidential discussion regarding this role or to explore other career opportunities please contact:
Ref No: AD12159
Phone: (07) 3231 1223