Junior to Intermediate Legal Secretary - National Firm
Do you have at least 2 year's legal secretarial experience and want to join a national firm? Choices, choices - 2 roles to choose from!!
- Exciting new roles at a leading national law firm
- Great salary on offer + stunning offices and work environment
- Brisbane CBD location
2 roles to choose! Our client has outstanding opportunities for a candidate with at least 2 year's experience in a law firm to join their workplace relations/employment law team OR their construction law team. These roles have the variety of working on both advisory and litigation matters and being part of a cohesive team. Duties will include:
- opening and closing files
- speaking with clients
- diary management
- document preparation from precedent and document amendments
- preparing routine correspondence
- monthly billings and expense reconciliation
- scanning, filing, collating documents, etc.
To be considered for this role you will need prior law firm experience, minimum 2 years.
The firm is a well established national law firm, offering a professional, team environment, a host of staff benefits and commitment to ongoing training.
Please click on the 'Apply for this job' button or email email@example.com direct. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion regarding this role or to explore other career opportunities please contact:
Kim Kerrigan (SK91172A)
Ref No: KK18716
Phone: (07) 3231 1204
Applications close 11 March 2021. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.