Our client is a well regarded Australian law firm who have a reputation in the market as having one of the countries leading Partners. This is a great opportunity to work alongside tremendously experienced practitioners who are focussed on sharing their knowledge and mentoring their lawyers to achieve and surpass their potential.
Due to growth within the team, we are currently seeking a 6 years plus PAE lawyer to join their growing Employment Advisory team.
You will advise on a broad range of employment matters including:Employment law
- Industrial relations
- Employment litigation
- Unfair dismissal & redundancies
- Employment contracts and policies
- Terminations and disciplinary
- Discrimination and equal opportunity
Skills & Experience
- At least 6 years PAE in the area of employment and workplace relations law
- Drafting and advisory skills
- Ability to think creatively
- Client management and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a team and collaborative environment
- Ability to manage junior lawyers
This firm offers a dynamic, challenging and rewarding work environment. They are committed to recruiting, retaining and developing talented professional legal staff and offer a competitive rate of pay. You will have the opportunity to work with inspirational lawyers and gain access to high end work which will provide the basis for a long term career role with real development.
APPLY NOW or for a confidential discussion please contact :
Ref No: ST10761
Please send your CV in Microsoft Word format. Applications close 11 July 2021. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.