About the role
This international law firm is looking for a permanent full time WP Operator to join their stunning office in Sydney's CBD. Previous experience in WP or with document creation is ideal for this team.
Our client is looking for someone with a professional approach who possesses integrity, discretion, maturity and flexibility. You must be the ability to work well within a team environment with a willingness to take direction and assist others.
Your duties include
- Formatting and amending documents and correspondence as directed by fee earners;
- Inputting and maintaining client data;
- Assisting in client inquiries;
- Assisting with overflow typing;
- Any other administration tasks required to support the professional staff team.
The successful candidate will
- Have previous experience as a WP operator;
- Have previous experience in banking & finance;
- Be corporately presented, well spoke, personable and polished with a friendly, engaging personality;
- Have a demonstrated history of punctuality and reliability;
- Have strong Microsoft Word skills including Outlook, Excel, Powerpoint, Affinity and Quikscribe Digital Dictation;
- Have an accurate typing speed of 70+ wpm;
- Have the ability to prioritise competing work commitments;
- Have excellent time management skills and an eye for detail.
If successful, you will be offered an attractive salary inclusive of statutory superannuation based on their experience and demonstrated skills and ability.
Please click on the 'Apply for this job' button or for a confidential discussion regarding this role or to explore other career opportunities, please contact:
Ref No: AB11097
Phone: (02) 8227 7201